Sunday, February 1, 2015

More than Conquerors!

Romans 8:37 says, "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us."
Amen!  Whatever task we are given today, we are given what we need to be conquerors!  I am coming to understand that large/insurmountable goals are conquered by being faithful daily to the small, seemingly insignificant choices.

In my quest for temperance, I've decided to limit treats/junk food to Sundays.  This combats my natural tendency toward an "all-or-nothing" approach to life.  So far, it's going very well!  And today is Sunday!

In my knitting sphere, I'm celebrating like crazy because in January I finished 3 projects that had been "on the needles" for over a year.  And they weren't even big projects!  I showed two of them in my last blog post.  This last one is a Sherlock Blanket Square.  Remember those from eons ago?

Due to its fiddly bits, this square has been unfinished since May of 2013.  This prevented me from making other squares, thus stalling the whole blanket.  So sad!  Well, it WAS fiddly, and it DID take hours, but it's finally finished!  Hoorah!



Title square with the London Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment