- Chocolate shake from Raw Food Real World. Make cubes with the almond milk and it really comes out like soft-serve ice cream, I also LOVE the cinnamon-banana shake. Add a little spinach. Mmm!
- Asian Salad from Raw Food Detox Diet. Love the dressing and the fact that it is like a big crunchy slaw that lasts for multiple meals.
- Apple pie from Raw Food Made Easy. Non-raw foodist love it, 'cause it's good!
- Pear Smoothie- 4 pears, 2 Tbsp raisins, squirt of agave, few leaves of mint, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 2 cups ice water, handful of spinach. Blend in the VitaMix. It's fabulous!
- Lara Bars. I like the Banana Bread, Theresa likes the Cherry Pie. I always have one in my purse.
- Zucchini pasta with Seeds of Change Tikka Masala sauce. A slice of Ezekial bread with olive oil and garlic is obligatory. Heavenly!
- Zucchini soup, Cucumber soup and Garden soup. All from Raw Food Made Easy. So perky and flavorful. I sometimes throw some lentil sprouts in the bowl for texture and vitamins.
- I enjoy the Green Smoothie Girl's Hot Pink Breakfast Smoothie. I prefer blueberries to strawberries, so mine is darker. Also, I add greens. I mean, why not?
- Juicy grapefruit for breakfast. If it's not such a great one, I cut it in half and drizzle agave nectar on it.
- My favorite salad: Romaine, arugala, cucumber, red onion, cherry tomatoes, red or yellow pepper, chopped walnuts, Fenugreek sprouts, Annie's Goddess dressing. My everyday treat.
- Abeba & Anna's It's Really Soup! This is from The Complete Book of Raw Food. I lick out the bowl and I am not ashamed of it!
I am not going to list whole recipes, but rather list my favorite eats and where the recipes can be found. You don't have to buy the books, silly! That's what the library is for!