Shawl Eaten by Evil MothsThe upshot is that I have been baking all of my wool in batches all week. I put it in the oven for an hour on 200 degrees and then I froze it in Zip-Lock bags for 3 days. Most of my stuff was in bags already. It's mainly my Works-in Progress and my already-completed garments that have been laying about all exposed. Now I am fighting the unseen menace. :-( And trying to remain detached from my earthly treasures!
Meanwhile, my sock yarn being pretreated to be moth-proof, I felt that I would work on a new pair of socks to make me feel a bit better. So, here's what I've gotten done:
Crazy Jaywalker Socks in Self-Striping Froehlich Yarn