Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cleansing, gardening, and knitting

Long time, no blog!  After weeks (and weeks and weeks) of rain, I have been able to plant a beautiful square-foot garden.  I wish I could show you some pictures but I no longer have a camera.  Horrible, I know.  I will have to do something about that.  
Anyway, I have also been on the Master Cleanse this month.  I am on day 15 right now.  I have been feeling incredibly great, walking everyday and doing lots of outside work.  Yesterday, I must have been having a serious detox day because I got a painful headache.  I feel much better today and plan to cleanse until I run out of maple syrup which will probably be next Monday. Love the cleanse!!!
Soon-to-be mittens with over-dyed Nashua Julia
Here is a picture of some more yarn that I have dyed.  Again, I seem to be stuck in an orange phase and green is my all-time favorite.  You can't see the pattern too well in this pic, but it is from the Knitting Calendar 2007.  Tweedy Mittens.  I just finished the first one while waiting in the dentist's office (6 kids, 6-month check-ups.  I get a lot of knitting done at the dentist's).  Unfortunately, I can't show you the mitten.  No camera!
Blessed Day to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment