Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Work

Hi, all!  Today has been a work day for us; catching-up on the reading and assignments for school.  I am ready for a trip to a yarn shop!
During the past two weeks I have been reflecting on the seven sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary.  It has been very powerful for me.  Whenever I think that I am suffering, I say, "My sorrows are as nothing compared with yours."  I found a prayer card in a drawer that has the 7 promises of Our Lady to those who practice the devotion and the 7 sorrows, so I have been keeping it by my knitting corner to remind me!
I have been working diligently on my unfinished projects and am proud to say that I have finished four of them!  Pictures will be forthcoming.  For now, here's a photo of a yarn that I call "Play Date."
Franklin Natural Yarn Dyed "Play Date"

No comments:

Post a Comment