Friday, November 25, 2011

Advent Scarf

Hi!  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
This year, I am participating in an Advent Scarf knit-along.  The designer will post a section of the lace scarf pattern each day of December.  Each day's section is different, like a lace sampler.  There are almost 2,000 people from all over the world participating through Ravelry.  I am so excited!  I can't wait to start!
I didn't participate last year, but the pattern is still available.  Some of us who are terribly impatient for December 1st have started knitting the 2010 Scarf while we are waiting.  Here's what I have so far:
2010 Advent Scarf
Here's the yarn: Alpaca with a Twist Fino

2 comments:

  1. looking super gorgeous!! i cannot wait starting this year's scarf soon! happy stitching~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am excited to start this year's scarf, too!

      Delete