Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hibernating

Today, I finished the scheduling of the 40 hour devotion in Pittsburgh.  Yeah!  But I didn't get much else done.  Meatballs in the crockpot, what a great thing! 
I had lunch with my sisters, Susie and Ginny today.  We sat outside on campus.  The sun was warm, there was a nice breeze, we visited, it was lovely.
I have eaten clean and I feel good.  I sort of want some pasta & meatballs, but really, I don't.  You know?
I am going to Indiana on Friday with some of the other moms of boys at the apostolic school.  We are going on a moms' retreat.  I am looking forward to it!  I would like to pack a lot of raw food, but don't want to be the crazy woman with a cooler of her own food.  I think I'll just pack some fruit and nuts and stuff.  Any suggestions?

So, on Ravelry (the knitters' online community), projects that have been put aside for a while are said to be hibernating.  Here I am showing a hibernating sweater.  Cardigan made out of a beautiful Noro yarn.  I am showing this picture because my sweet sock-sisters are supposed to be sending me pictures of their socks.  And they're not.  You know who you are...

1 comment:

  1. Estoy muy contenta de ver un bloc con sentido comun, y de ver la paciencia de tejer sin cesar,
    hace tiempo que no conozco a nadie que haga calcetines, en este mundo de comprar y tirar.

    ReplyDelete