Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sleep-Deprived

It's funny that going to bed a few hours later than usual can make the whole next day a wash.  Sunday, I got home at 2:30 am, then last night I went to see Christina in the hospital and didn't get home till 1:00ish.  Blagh.  (Christina's okay).
Today I didn't do much and napped a bit.  Note to self, go to bed on time.
Since I didn't go to mass, eat raw or knit today, I have no relevant pictures for today.  Here is a picture from the courtyard of Spencer's school.  There are roses all over.  I think the boys do all the landscaping, too!
God bless!

1 comment:

  1. That's really beautiful. So whatdya do all day?! No, just teasing. I know you will get back to everything. The body is just tired and so is the mind. Good night and sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete