Saturday, March 19, 2011

Black Cherry Ice Cream

I call it Black Cherry Ice Cream and it's going to be a...

 Hot Water Bottle Cozy
(Don't judge me!  Acquiring moderation is a process.  Anyway, St. Francis said, "Do few things but do them well").
It's Jo Sharp Kid Mohair and Elsebeth Lavold Baby Llama

I hope that you are all well, especially if your life has been affected by the recent earthquake/tsunami.  I am inspired by the number of knitters turning their talents toward helping in some way.  If any of you are doing so, I'd love for you to share it in the comments.

The weather is fine again today so the Cupcake Sales of 2011 have begun.

My children have taken financial matters into their own hands.  First, it was lemonade sales, but realizing the better profit margin of cupcakes, they switched to baking.  Of course, my older 3 kids outgrew the cuteness required for sidewalk sales and have moved on to "real" jobs.  But Little Sarah is out there today pushing her wares in order to take Theresa out for Chinese food for her birthday.  Sweet, eh?

1 comment: