Monday, February 28, 2011

Boundaries

Not much knitting going on right now due to a marathon of "Murder She Wrote."  Someone save me from myself!
I did do a bit of knitting during our all-night thunderstorm last night.  I listened to a Rex Stout audiobook and worked on a sock.  Nothing to show you yet, so I have a picture of some pretty cool socks that I knit for Spencer last year.
Maze Socks
This weekend I've been listening to Boundaries on tape in the car.   I like it, but I have to tell you that I don't have very good boundaries.  Like the pattern on these socks, my boundaries tend to twist and turn in order to avoid unpleasantness, others' anger or disappointment, my own fears...  It's good to have these things brought to my attention through these tapes and cds, but I'm tempted to get discouraged and overwhelmed.  The voices in my head are also kind of mean.
One day at a time!

1 comment: