Friday, February 18, 2011

Newest HWBC

Hello!  The weather is so cheery and warm!  Yesterday, I walked on the track and today Rebekah, Sarah and I walked in the cemetery (It's historic).  It is supposed to get cold again, but for now it's wonderful!
I finished the latest hot water bottle cover and am very pleased. 
HWBC made with Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend
It was a nice break from the family of Hermione projects.  I am working on the mittens and then I will be done!  I am sort of ready to be done.
Still listening to my "self-improvement" cds.  The only way I can listen to them and not get over-whelmed by the enormous quantity of things that need changing is to give it all to God and say, "Show me what is important to You today.  Baby-steps to better choices!"
God bless you all and thanks for checking in!

1 comment: