Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Knitting Class and Jesus Calling

Hello all!
I have been teaching a knitting class at the public library on Wednesday mornings and it is going really well.  Each Wednesday brings a few new ladies and a few of the ladies from the previous weeks.  Slowly and steadily I am doing my part to increase the number of knitters in the world.  Soon, the take-over will be complete!  Next week, I will try to remember to take a picture of our little group to post for you.
My sister, Susie is working on a take-over of a different nature.  She is purchasing and passing out copies of a book called "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young.  She gave me one and it is powerful stuff!  Yesterday's page is a zinger that hits me right where I am:  "Follow Me one step at a time.  That is all I require of you..." (Gets even better, about not fearing the mountains ahead, etc.).
I am listening to audio books during my knitting hours and loving it.  I just finished Around the World in 80 Days and enjoyed it very much.  It was so interesting to listen to a 19th century frenchman's perspective on the world.  (Especially the bits about the USA).  So Good!  Read it!  I know you will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment