Monday, February 7, 2011

Picture of Domesticity

Hello, all!  Today I am posting a photo of knitting and cooking because Christina tells me that she enjoys the pictures of domesticity:
The hat to match the Hermione scarf and the tortillas that I made for dinner.
I am going to try to finish the hat tonight.  Knitting night was cancelled due to the weather, so I will listen to a "Jeeves and Wooster" audio book and try to tune-out the crazy wildness that surrounds me.
Oh, speaking of audio books, I've been meaning to tell you about Life Without Limits.  We watched Nick Vujicic's videos on YouTube (No arms no legs no worries) and that led us to borrow his book and audio book from the library.  I encourage you to experience any and all of the above.  My kids and I are very blessed by this man's testimony and I think you will be, too.  He inspires me to keep my thoughts and attitudes in check, to guard against negativity and to make sure that what I am believing is the Truth.  Good Stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment