Sunday, October 3, 2010

In congruence or incongruence?

Hello, my dear readers!  Today is Sunday and while I don't like to work on the Lord's Day (or any day), I am proud of myself for cleaning the sinks and toilets (yuck) in both bathrooms, making biscuits and gravy for breakfast, making bread for lunch, running the dishwasher and thinking about doing a load of laundry. 
In between, I worked on my fall socks.  And right before the heel flap there's a bit that seems incongruent (if incongruent is the word I mean) with the rest of the hues.  What do you think?
Can you see it?  I don't care for it because that color hasn't shown up for the whole 8 inches of the top, and I don't know how long it will take to show up again?  I considered ripping it out and decided against it.  I will hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment