Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trust God and keep knitting!

This is from the Magnificat this morning:
"The ancient Israelites in the desert failed in trust because they underestimated God's love for them.  It is astonishing how we too can doubt God's love for us even in the teeth of the most dramatic evidence..." 
I know that this is true for me.  I wrote down many of the things that God has done for me so that I can remind myself that He loves me and is faithful!  (I got the idea from all the cards Dr. Beck makes you write out in the Beck Diet Book).  The enemy wants us to forget who we are-don't forget!
Success was achieved today on my goal of finishing sock #1 for my dad.  Hurray!  Amazingly, I also managed to mop the kitchen floor, get an MRI on my knee, force unwilling children to learn stuff, spend too much time on Ravelry, and make meals.  I think I also showered and went to mass, but that was a long time ago now, I could be wrong.
Oh, I went to knit night with Pam.  I mean it.  Just me.  And Pam.  We are recruiting.  The activities of the children of the participants of our group are interfering with the successful gathering of said participants.  The priorities of said participants not being likely to change (and that's a good thing), we are looking for more knitters.  Interested?

1 comment:

  1. YES! What time are the meetings? Now I need to start building that teleporter that I've always wanted to build...or maybe a wormhole using a Stargate?

    ReplyDelete